As a Military Veteran, Yvonne is passionate about Liberty, and the cost of Freedom. Her compass is Faith, Family and Freedom. She is conservative on most issues, and moderate on others. Yvonne believes in the Constitution and preserving freedoms that are endangered today. She believes America is at a crucial point and crossroad, where good leadership is needed. Yvonne has been a Leader as well as having completed Master‘s level Management Courses. She can help steady the country, and steer America during these difficult times. Yvonne has a Bachelors degree in Political Science, and Graduate level courses in General Administration. She has been selected and placed in Who’s Who in Colleges and Universities, International Youth in Achievement, Young Community Leaders of America, and Outstanding Young Women of America. She was awarded Honorary Life Membership in the Associated Students. Yvonne was elected Vice President of the CSULA Foundation Board of Trustees for two years and served on the campus Union Board. While in the military, she was selected for multiple awards including the prestigious John Levitow award. Yvonne and her twin sister made history by becoming the first set of twins in the CSU system to serve as Student Body President of two separate Universities at the same time or to ever serve at any time. Before, during and after 9/11, she served the military community, and was awarded the California CivIlian Commendation Medal. California needs strong, compassionate leadership. Yvonne provides such leadership, and should be elected our next US Senator for the State of California.
I once heard a leader say, as regards judging other people, “You don’t know what it has taken, for the person you are judging, to be standing in front of you!” As a victim of sexual assault as a child, and again in the military by my Commander overseas, I understand that statement. Most people who know me, have no idea I was a sexual assault victim. Joyce Meyers, a well known Christian Speaker, and who suffered the same type of sexual assault I suffered, said “ we need to help others, climb out of the pit, we have climbed out of ourselves!” My husband Carlos, a retired Air Force Lieutenant Colonel, whom I met in the military, told me before we got married, “Don’t let what happened to you, as a child, determine the rest of your life!” I have endeavored to follow that advice, and have worked to help others know not to give up on life, regardless of their circumstances. We have all have been born with a purpose, and no child is a “mistake”. There is a bright future for us, if we would only believe. Everyone has ups and downs in life, getting back up, after a setback, and never giving up is the secret to persevering, and living a long, strong, happy life.
1. Protecting religious freedom for all faith groups.
2. Advocating for a strong military, veterans and military families
3. Allowing the consumer to choose winners and losers in the market, not the government.
4. Work with California officials to eliminate the state income tax and establish a flat tax.
5. Work to fully fund law enforcement, because the poor suffer the most with the loss of policing.
6. Work towards a compassionate immigration system, recognizing we are a country of laws, making sure legal immigration is front and center.
7. Will advocate tech companies be regulated, and lose protections in place currently.
8. Advocate for more parental control of their children’s education with school choice.
9. Work to reduce tech and government’s footprint in our lives. Reduce government.
10. Advocate protection of life from conception to the grave. All life is precious.
Federal guidelines set the maximum amount allowed per election at $2900.
This website is paid for by the Yvonne For US Senate 2022 Committee
Please include your name, address, and occupation when you donate. Thank you.