Please include your name, address and occupation per FEC guidelines. The maximum amount allowed per election is $2900. Thank you in advance for your donation.
As a Military Veteran, Yvonne is passionate about Liberty, and the cost of Freedom. Her compass is Faith, Family and Freedom. She is conservative on most issues, and moderate on others. Yvonne believes in the Constitution and preserving freedoms that are endangered today. During her military service overseas, Yvonne had a life changing moment. The commercial airliner, the military used to transfer members to Greece, was hijacked a year after Yvonne arrived on it. The hijackers killed a member of the Navy during the hijacking. The Military changed the way members traveled and dressed to protect members of the military. It was a terrifying time, as protesters stood outside her base yelling “kill all Americans!”. Yvonne realized evil people would be willing to kill her and other Americans, solely because they were American and members of the military. That was a pivotal moment for her. Yvonne is very patriotic, and knows the true cost of freedom. She can help steady our country, during these difficult times. Yvonne has a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, and Graduate level courses in General Administration. She has been selected and placed in Who’s Who in Colleges and Universities, International Youth in Achievement, Young Community Leaders of America, and Outstanding Young Women of America. Yvonne was elected Vice President of the CSULA Foundation Board of Trustees for two years and served on the campus Union Board. While in the military, she was selected for multiple awards including the prestigious John Levitow award. Yvonne and her twin sister made history by becoming the first set of twins in the CSU system to serve as Student Body President of two separate Universities at the same time or to ever serve at any time. Before, during and after 9/11, she served the military community, and was awarded the California CivIlian Commendation Medal. California needs strong, compassionate leadership. Yvonne provides such leadership, and should be elected our next US Senator for the State of California.
1. Protecting religious freedom for all faith groups.
2. Advocating for a strong military, for veterans and military families
3. Allowing the consumer to choose winners and losers in the market, not the government.
4. Work with California officials to eliminate the state income tax.
5. Work to fully fund law enforcement, because the poor suffer the most with the loss of policing.
6. Work towards a compassionate immigration system, recognizing we are a country of laws, making sure legal immigration is front and center.
7. Will advocate tech companies be regulated, and lose protections in place currently.
8. Advocate for more parental control of their children’s education with school choice.
9. Work to reduce tech and government’s footprint in our lives. Reduce government.
10. Advocate protection of life from conception to the grave. All life is precious
Federal guidelines set the maximum amount allowed per election at $2900.
This website is paid for by the Yvonne For US Senate 2022 Committee