Please include your name, address and occupation per FEC guidelines. The maximum amount allowed per election is $2900. Thank you in advance for your donation.
We are living in a new era, as recent events have unfolded, putting us on the brink of nuclear war with Russia, and threats from China of invading Taiwan. Your next US Senator will be involved in passing bills, treaties, and other legislation, to counter such threats. As a Military Veteran, and an individual who has lived in Europe for almost 10 years of her life, Yvonne has a better grasp than most of what is needed to counter such threats. Yvonne has both a worldview and a domestic view of our needs as a State and Country. Our very lives may depend upon who is elected US Senator for our State. She is the best and most qualified person to stand in the halls of the U.S. Senate representing California during these perilous times. You cannot afford to elect anyone else.
Yvonne is a former Vice President of CSULA’s Foundation Board of Trustees. In addition, she worked for several years as an Executive Manager in Retail, and was later employed by the Government, from which she is retired. As a Military Veteran, Yvonne was stationed in Greece, and as a staff member at the US Air Force Academy, assigned to the Cadet Wing. She has lived overseas in France, Germany and Greece.
Yvonne is passionate about Liberty, and the cost of Freedom. Her compass is Faith, Family and Freedom. She is conservative on most issues, and moderate on others. Yvonne believes in the Constitution and preserving freedoms that are endangered today. During her military service overseas, Yvonne had a life changing moment. The commercial airliner, the military used to transfer members to Greece, was hijacked a year after Yvonne arrived on it. The hijackers killed a member of the Navy during the hijacking. Yvonne realized evil people would be willing to kill her and other Americans, solely because of being American and members of the military. That was a pivotal moment for her. Yvonne is very patriotic and, knows the true cost of freedom. She can help steady our Country, during these difficult times.
Yvonne has a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, and Masters courses in General Administration. Yvonne was elected Vice President of the CSULA Foundation Board of Trustees for two years and served on the campus Union Board. While in the military, she was selected for multiple awards including the prestigious John Levitow award. Yvonne and her twin sister made history by becoming the first set of twins in the CSU system to serve as Student Body President of two separate Universities at the same time. Before, during and after 9/11, she served the military community, and was awarded the California Civilian Commendation Medal for her work with military members and their families over the course of fourteen years. California needs strong, compassionate leadership. Yvonne provides such leadership, and should be elected our next US Senator for the State of California
1. Protecting religious freedom for all faith groups.
2. Advocating for a strong military, for veterans and military families
3. Allowing the consumer to choose winners and losers in the market, not the government.
4. Work with California officials to eliminate the state income tax.
5. Work to fully fund law enforcement, because the poor suffer the most with the loss of policing.
6. Work towards a compassionate immigration system, recognizing we are a country of laws, making sure legal immigration is front and center.
7. Will advocate tech companies be regulated, and lose protections in place currently.
8. Advocate for more parental control of their children’s education with school choice.
9. Work to reduce tech and government’s footprint in our lives. Reduce government.
10. Advocate protection of life from conception to the grave. All life is precious.
11. Provide more help to foster children .
12. Help forge stronger ties with our Allies against those who wish America harm.
Federal guidelines set the maximum amount allowed per election at $2900.
This website is paid for by the Yvonne For US Senate 2022 Committee